BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Imbedded Photos into Posts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mssdude

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Imbedded Photos into Posts Reply with quote

It appears that Blog Harbor is NOT like "Blogspot" in its capability to insert a photo with Text Wrap-around (at least, "automatically"). Am I missing something or, is that indeed, what I would expect from BH? If that's not possible, then BH candidacy for multiple account purchases from our team is pretty much ruled out. We're willing to use an outside WYSIWYG vendor from which to export HTML if needed; however, we're looking for simple use with multiple features (who isn't?) Even if it's an upgraded module, price is less the issue than features. :roll:
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Imbedded Photos into Posts Reply with quote

mssdude - my apologies, I was clearing some spammers accounts off this forum and I think I nuked your account by accident. Very sorry about that.

No, our editor doesn't have a builtin button to wrap text around an image. Of course you can still do that manually or use another editor.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: