BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Coloured background to posy text

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fly-right

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Coloured background to posy text Reply with quote

John, somehow a canary yellow background has appeared behind each line of text on my posts. I cannot figure how to remove it. I cannot recall doing anything out of the ordinary to prompt this result; it has installed itself on 19.5 of 20 posts on the first page.

Any suggestions because it needs to be removed quickly.

Thank you in anticipation!!!

Flyright.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Coloured background to posy text Reply with quote

Which blog would that be?
Fly-right

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Coloured background to posy text Reply with quote

[quote="john"]Which blog would that be?[/quote]

www.JetCorpAustralia.com
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Coloured background to posy text Reply with quote

It would definitely be something you did on this article you updated tonight, since that's the only article we see it on when we look at the Permanent Link view. When we view any other article, they appear normal so the cause would clearly be that you made a change to this article which opened an HTML tag but did not close it, so in category view like on your Main Page all subsequent content inherits the style of the unclosed tag.

I looked at your HTML on the AIRCRAFT CHARTER | CHARTER FLIGHTS | HELICOPTER HIRE article, I really can't make heads or tails of it in order to debug the changes you made for you. Unfortunately, you'll need to either chase down the issue in the HTML for that article yourself, revert to a previously saved copy if you have one, or redo it from scratch.
Fly-right

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it sorted - many thanks!
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: