BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Can I have Multiple Blogs Under 1 Account..or what do I do?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerry290

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Can I have Multiple Blogs Under 1 Account..or what do I do? Reply with quote

Hi

Blogharbor was recommened to me, and I am reading an ebook on Blogging for Business.

Now, This is the Question, I have and cannot find an answer too...

I have 3 (soon 4) very different and unrelated small businesses, and in time I wanted a Blog for each business (as they got web presence etc, so blogging would be ideal).

On Blogharbor can I have 3 or 4 different, and unrelated seperate Blogs under the one account and pricing scheme?

Or would I have to register seperately 3 or 4 different times with a seperate user profile for blog for the different businesses?

What sort of pricing would I be charged after 30 day free trial?

Apologies if questions seem very basic, but I tried to search on the Help topics and not find the information I was looking for, and also I am not very technical. Confused

Can someone offer me any advice, help or ideas on how to have 3 or 4 seperate unrelated business blogs? (and the pricing etc??)

Kindest Regards

Gerry
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Can I have Multiple Blogs Under 1 Account..or what do I Reply with quote

Just for the archives, I'll repeat here the message I sent when you asked this same question through our contact form.

A single subscription to our service is for one blog not for multiple blogs... So you would need to purchase an additional account for an additional blog/domain. Accounts could be managed under one username/password so that a single login to the control panel would allow you to access any of the blogs, but we do not offer multiple blogs as part of a single account.

As for costs, our pricing is here.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: