BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Article not showing correctly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Article not showing correctly Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have the following category "secure" with a subcategory of "minutes". I posted an article under "minutes" and did not choose for it to bubble up. However, if someone clicks on "secure", the article is there as well as under minutes. I don't want it to show up under secure. I thought it would only show if they clicked on "minutes".

What am I doing wrong? Question

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Article not showing correctly Reply with quote

Check again. You did post this story to both the Secure and Secure/Minutes categories. If you don't want it to appear in the Secure category, then remove it from there.
kellie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Thank you..problem solved Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: