BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Can't access my blog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Junebug

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Can't access my blog Reply with quote

This is the second time I've had the problem that as soon as I publish a new post to my blog, I can't access the blog anymore. Blogware works fine, but I just can't view the blog.

The problem seems to be connected to my wireless router since all computers on the router have the same problem, but others all around the world can access the blog no problem.

Last time I had the problem, I updated the router's firmware and the problem was solved. But now it's happened again!

Any ideas please?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Can't access my blog Reply with quote

Did you send in a ticket with your blog address?

Sounds like some kind of issue with your local hardware, rather than our system... Perhaps you need to add your blog address to your router's whitelist or something.
Junebug

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anything about the blog's address change when there's an update? Both times I was accessing it fine until I updated.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Junebug wrote:
Does anything about the blog's address change when there's an update?

Nope, nothing about your blog itself changes.

I don't have any ideas about this. You seem to think it's something about your wireless router, and I don't have any idea what that could be. THe only thing I can suggest is to turn off any firewall software you might be using to see if the problem is related to your own firewall.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: