BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Blog For Docs Only - Need Unrestricted Access

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kangenwater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: New Blog For Docs Only - Need Unrestricted Access Reply with quote

I have searched the knowledgebase for unrestriced access to the blog, and all I can find is info on restricted access. Basically I have a video email template with links down the side, and need a place to host some documents other than our KangenWorldTeam WP Blog (which is going swimmingly btw since I got your advice a couple of months ago, posting more interesting content, more tags etc really helped).
These links will open and display the document for the viewer of the video email. It works fine for me, because I am the Admin, but when i try it on another computer it says "Authorization Required". My question is : How can I grant unrestricted access for this very simple blog? There will be very little posting other than of these few documents that need hosting on your server. I guess I could do it through my go daddy account, or something like that, but wanted to check with you first, because this is an easy fast fix. url is http://kangenworldteam.blogharbor.com
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: New Blog For Docs Only - Need Unrestricted Access Reply with quote

I can't find the content you are having a problem with... Please tell me the URL that has your problematic files, what link am I supposed to click on to see the behavior you are referring to?
kangenwater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Unrestricted Access Reply with quote

I will have to email you the template as a support ticket.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: