BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2 questions for John

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeMartMan

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: 2 questions for John Reply with quote

Recently something odd has happened, when I go into the admonition mode so as to edit a page it is all coded as such
Quote:
"<TABLE border=1 borderColor=#7a0000 cellPadding=0 width=700 align=left vspace="5">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD><FONT size=4>
<DIV class=articleAuthor "

There use to be a way to look at a post with all the codes and then as it would look normally. My question is, is there something odd going on with my blog or are you guys changing things.

My second question is, I do not understand how it would benefit me to switch to the wordpress version. Could you please explain why I should?

Thank you
Marty
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 questions for John Reply with quote

when I go into the admonition mode so as to edit a page it is all coded as such

My guess here is that you've either turned off the Rich Text Editor or are using a browser that doesn't support it or both. Learn how to disable or enable it here; be sure to use Firefox as your browser.

I do not understand how it would benefit me to switch to the wordpress version. Could you please explain why I should?

Short answer, the platform upon which this service is based, Tucows' Blogware, is no longer being updated and has not had an update since since 2006. Wordpress is being continually updated. PressHarbor should be your choice for hosting Wordpress.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: