BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Grown Up Content?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greensheep

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Grown Up Content? Reply with quote

I originally registered my blog four years ago. I can't remember clearly, but I'm thinking there must have been a place where I set it to contain adult content or no. Since, it has evolved, and I want to make sure it is categorized properly according to your policies.

It has no sexual content per se, but it is a political blog and has some links to violent videos, that frankly no one under 16 needs to be looking at. Some of the articles can get intense as well. It would probably bore someone young, but I want to play by your rules.

Is there any setting I need to change to be in compliance? Thank you.
greensheep

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the blog, if you need to see it http://askew.blogharbor.com/
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your blog is your own. If you are abiding by the law, please feel free to continue to post as you see fit. We do not have any requirement that you tell us what you are posting.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: