BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How do I get stuff off the main page?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PurpleCar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: How do I get stuff off the main page? Reply with quote

I'm trying to get the load time down on my main page. How can I get March's entries off the main page? I would like them to be displayed under "march" archives. Also, will the trackbacks to my articles still work if the trackbacked entries aren't on the main page? (in other words, is a permanent link really permanent, no matter where I put an article - as long as I don't believe it).
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I get stuff off the main page? Reply with quote

You can go to your blog control panel and go to Settings-> Navigation . On the right side of the page, you can choose to show a certain number of articles on the Main Page (Paging type: By articles) or articles from the most recent X number of days (Paging type: By days).

Trackbacks work no matter where the article is located, the trackback URL is not related to which category the article is placed in, and the permanent URL is really permanent. That's why it's called the permanent URL - because it is a URL that is permanent. Whether you believe it or not. Wink
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: