BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
i dont know if its you guys, or if its google adsense ads...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reycorrales

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: i dont know if its you guys, or if its google adsense ads... Reply with quote

but when i try to add three banners in my header (custom components), only one banner appears. i copied and pasted the scripts exactly as given by adsense, so i feel it may be an html issue...is anyone else going through this, where you post three banners, and no matter how many tome you refresh after the changes where saved, you still only see one adsense banner pop up? someone help me, this is frustrating. ive tried everything. thanks!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: i dont know if its you guys, or if its google adsense ad Reply with quote

I'll have to reiterate that when it comes to things related to Google Adsense, we'll really have to defer to them as they are the only ones who can authoritatively answer questions about what content is served by their Javascript code. I know they made some changes recently to their program that may have affected the content served on their ads, this may be related. Try contacting their support to see what they have to say. I would be surprised if they think the issue is ours, but if it is please let us know.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: