BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
how do i see a listing of existing blogs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dotarSOJAT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: how do i see a listing of existing blogs? Reply with quote

on the right side of my page is a list of blogs. i don't have a clue how they got there or how i can remove them. i would like to find a listing of blogs somewhere that i can choose whose i want on the right side of my home page.

Question
abacquer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: how do i see a listing of existing blogs? Reply with quote

dotarSOJAT wrote:
on the right side of my page is a list of blogs. i don't have a clue how they got there or how i can remove them. i would like to find a listing of blogs somewhere that i can choose whose i want on the right side of my home page.

Question

Hey dotar... that list comes from your "Favorite Blogs" list. Go to your admin page and click the "Favorites" tab. In the list of lists-of-favorites, you'll see "Favorite Blogs". Click the "Edit" link to edit the list and change it. Apparently BlogHarbor gives you a 'default' list of favorites.

There isn't any way to see a list of 'all blogs' from which to choose the ones you like. There are far too many blogs (tens of thousands if not more) to make such a list practical. The idea is as you find blogs you like to read, you can then go to your favorites list and add the blog by hand.
dotarSOJAT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: posting favorites Reply with quote

thanks for your help
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: posting favorites Reply with quote

Good post, Abacquer.

Of course we can see a nice list of all the most recently updated BlogHarbor weblogs here. Wink
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: