BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Make Files Available for Downloading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dhwerner

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Make Files Available for Downloading Reply with quote

I'm a college professor and I opted for the blog instead of a website for my various classes. I need to post files (word, jpeg, tiff, gif, pdg, excel, etc.) for my students to download (such as a word version of a class syllabus). I can upload the files but I can't figure out how to make them available for my students to download. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
Kyle93815

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could create a component with a list of links to the files, or you could just post a message and insert a hyperlink with the address of the file that you have uploaded. The students could just click the link to download the file(s).
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it should be just that simple. I sent you a pointer privately to show you an actual URL for one of the files you uploaded.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: