BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Shooting lines on home page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esprit2004

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Shooting lines on home page Reply with quote

My blog has been up for over 6 weeks now. After two weeks, I encountered this problem. The inner trim or border of the two sidebars used to end at the bottom of the header. Now, I get them going all the way up into the header, so it looks like I have two shooting white lines messing up my logo all the time.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, what have you done to correct it? John suggested that perhaps it had something to do with all the extra code that I put up by composing in and copying from Word. I've gone back and re-done about 10 of the articles I've posted, but at 3 or 4 articles a day, it is a daunting task to re-do 2 weeks of articles.

I know exactly which article set off the problem, but correcting that article did nothing to fix the problem. Plus, I only show 15 days on my main page, so the first two weeks of articles dropped off the main page a month ago and I still have the problem.
esprit2004

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Switched it to 8 days Reply with quote

Earlier today, I switched it so that only 8 days show on the Main Page rather than 15, and that took care of the problem on the Main Page. I still have the problem on the big archive pages, though.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Switched it to 8 days Reply with quote

If you know what particular article set off the issue, then the assumption should be that there is something particular about that article which caused the problem. Send us the URL by email if you want to keep your blog a secret, or post it here so that we can all check out the page and see if there is something unique about the HTML in that page which causes the issue.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: