BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Changing text in a component

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbressler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Changing text in a component Reply with quote

The comment box that comes up at the end of each articles says something like:

-------------------

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please provide your username and password along with your comment.
Login information:
Username:
Password:

Post comment:
Receive comment notifications for this article

-----------------

I would like to modify this. Many of my viewers have never seen a blog before and they don't know where to do this. I would like to add a sentence or to referring them to the "Create a Reader Account".

I can't find this component listed in the components area and don't know how to edit this. Can you help?

Thanks,
Debbi
________
free themes

Last edited by dbressler on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Changing text in a component Reply with quote

These two threads explain how and to what extent you can customize the comments area:

http://forums.blogharbor.com/viewtopic.php?t=1121
http://forums.blogharbor.com/viewtopic.php?t=1033

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions about the process after trying out these instructions.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: