BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
regarding browsers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psychscribe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: regarding browsers Reply with quote

Hi- Before I get started here, do I understand correctly that if I'm using Internet Explorer it will be difficult to post? And if so, do I just need to set my brower to Netscape as default in order to overcome this problem?
Thank you, Psche Scribe
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: regarding browsers Reply with quote

Some folks have seen problems posting with some versions of IE using the Rich Text Editor (RTE), an editor which provides a kind of WYSIWIG (what you see is what you get) environment for creating your articles. Other folks do not experience these problems using the IE browser...

If you experience a problem with IE using the Rich Text Editor, then you can turn the RTE editor off (some users prefer the simple editor since it is easier for advanced users to edit their HTML directly) or use a recent version of Mozilla, Netscape or Firefox which is verified to be compatible with the RTE.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: