BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Image in Header

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vtmnldy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject: Image in Header Reply with quote

Boy, I hate to give up - but after 3 days of struggle, I am asking for help! All I can achieve in my header is the dreaded red X box. I have fooled around with the code, loaded and re-uploaded , no advance on "X". Any suggestions, anyone?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Image in Header Reply with quote

The X means that your code is incorrect, the browser can not find the image in the place where you say it should be.

It usually helps to be able to see the blog to be able to tell what might be going wrong. I know who you are, so I knew where to look to find your blog and see what the problem was, and sent you an email about it. Next time it might help to post the URL of your blog here, so that maybe some of our knowledgeable users can help you out.
Rill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: re: image in header Reply with quote

If you could post the reply here it would be appreciated. I need some help on this subject and can't find anything in the help or forum. My blog is www.allenfamilycircus.com but I don't know why that would help:)

Thanks

Rill
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: re: image in header Reply with quote

Rill - We looked at your blog and don't see any images in the header. Is this what you are asking about? Have you read this article on the subject of adding images to your header?
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: