BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Using article title in other places

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Using article title in other places Reply with quote

John,

I wanted to customize my blog by putting the article title on the top of the page next to the blog title. For example;

Blog Name > Article Name

At the top of the page. I can easily customize the blog name in the components section and add it to the header, but what is the code to call the article title?

The code for the Blog Name is:

{{blog.name}}

So what is the code for the Article Name?

Hope this makes sense Very Happy
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Using article title in other places Reply with quote

It's actually just {{title}}... That should work for you.

You can get a list of variables by going to Look & Feel > Templates and clicking on List Variables .
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: