BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Posting to the Future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Posting To The Future An Important Feature To You?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

70sFlashback

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Posting to the Future Reply with quote

Hello, I wasn't able to find any updates to the progress on this since the thread that took place over the summer.

What is the progress on being able to post the future? I think this is a very undervalued feature...until you need it! Very Happy

Being able to post to the future allows one to manage their writing and publishing a more time efficient mannger. Just write them and schedule them and you done. BlogHarbor is one of my favorite hosts but the posting to the future can only add more value. Posting to the future is common to several other blog software applications.

Can you tell me BlogHarbor's take on posting to the future and what progress is being made to implement this feature?

Thanks!

~T
How To Blog for Fun & Proit
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Posting to the Future Reply with quote

No need for a poll to convince us of the utility of this feature. Wink We already agree with you. Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to add this to the service. Though we do hope that this feature will be able to see the light of day earlier rather than later, we can not provide estimates about when it will be available. Thanks for your feedback, and your understanding.
70sFlashback

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. The poll...yeah...sorry, I'm sort of a poll junkie at times. Very Happy

Thanks for the update and I'll keep my eye out for it. Cool

Regards,

~T
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: