BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Can you use blogs for advertising new concepts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catchingup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Can you use blogs for advertising new concepts? Reply with quote

I am in the training world and trying to find new ways to learn about training and distributing content in a collaborative way. No gimmicks or trying to sell something. When I blog could I get user feedback on what type of training tools others have used? Survey etc. I am very new to the whole blog thing. I have an online learning system that has a bulletin board and a logged chat area as well as an area for some of my students to upload their content and their profiles. Could I make this learning platform similiar to a blog site? Please help my students know more than me and I don't want to look as stupid as I feel.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Can you use blogs for advertising new concepts? Reply with quote

Yes, you could use the commenting features in your blog to get feedback from students on articles you post to your blog.

You could make some of your students Authors to particular categories of your blog, allowing them to post files and articles.

I think the easiest way to learn what is possible is to start by creating a trial blog and giving it a try. Then when you hit a stumbling block or have a question, just come back in here and let us know your question, and we'll be glad to help out.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: