BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Can't remove dupliate post comment sections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorelg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Can't remove dupliate post comment sections Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm new to this blog site, and have a trial membership to see if I can setup my group blogging site. I'm almost there, and your site is great. It has everything I need. I just have one question.

On the reserved pages of my blogs, when I allow someone to post a comment to an aritcle. It looks like I get a duplication to post comments. The first one is a one line....Post comment with a button that says enable and talks about comment notificaitons. The second is the regular comment editing box that asks for your email etc.

It looks like I have a wrong setting somewhere. Could you please help me out before I confuse my new bloggers? Thanks so much
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Can't remove dupliate post comment sections Reply with quote

Thanks for trying the service, glad you are enjoying it so far.

What you describe is normal. The first area is the section where comments will be displayed, if there are any. If there are none, the only thing you might see is the button to enable Comment notifications for the user account you are logged in as, and a link to post a comment. That link will bring you down to the bottom of the page to the comment posting box, which might be right below that, depending on the number of comments you have.

Try posting a few test comments and you'll see why the link is there.
Sorelg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks John for getting back with me and helping me out. I'll trying adding comments under my different users and see how it works. I think we are going to really enjoy this.

Sorel
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: