BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
International Character Support?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
70sFlashback

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: International Character Support? Reply with quote

Okay, I know it seems I tend to come up with some "does it do that?" question. For the record, BlogHarbor is support I'm just stretching my imagination so I thank you in advance for the indulgence. Smile

Is international charactor support possible?

Thanks!

T. L. Pakii Pierce
Blog Publisher

How To Blog For Fun & Profits!
http://blogforfunandprofit.blogware.com
How To Blog, Create Blogs That Work For You!

Upgrade Your Mind
http://thinkblade.typepad.com
Daily Success Motivation and Positive Thinking for Powerful Life Change!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: International Character Support? Reply with quote

Yes, you can use international characters:

http://demo.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2004/3/28/30148.html

though there are some places where our support is incomplete; you can not do a search for international characters for example, and we see some instances where the RSS feeds do not contain the right characters. So the short answer is, yes, but not everywhere in the system.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: International Character Support? Reply with quote

Hi...

john wrote:
...though there are some places where our support is incomplete...

...are you planning on doing something about this any time soon? Wink
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: International Character Support? Reply with quote

Additional suppport for international characters is on the road map. Sorry, but we don't have any information for you beyond saying that.

On a personal level, I speak Japanese and do have a need for blogging in that language. I only mention that to let you know this is something that we do have more than a passing interest in...
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: