BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Trackback spam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
des

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Trackback spam Reply with quote

I've just spent some time deleting about 35 trackback spams from the texas holdem bunch.

How can I block this stuff in future? Mad
Author, 7 Step Business Blog
http://www.7stepbusinessblog.com
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Trackback spam Reply with quote

There's not need to delete these spams yourself nor any need to worry about blocking it, we regularly delete it for you which is why you likely rarely see trackback spam. We were busy upgrading the system at the end of last week and did not do a removal, we'll get back on track next week and get the remaining trackback spam removed.
abacquer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Trackback spam Reply with quote

john wrote:
There's not need to delete these spams yourself nor any need to worry about blocking it, we regularly delete it for you which is why you likely rarely see trackback spam. We were busy upgrading the system at the end of last week and did not do a removal, we'll get back on track next week and get the remaining trackback spam removed.

That's a relief! I had to delete five myself today. The following are all spammers:
  • party poker
  • texas holdem tables
  • antique poker chips
  • phentermine

des

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I got phentermine too today.

Glad this is all being taken care of.
Author, 7 Step Business Blog
http://www.7stepbusinessblog.com
zroppel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: how long for spam to get removed Reply with quote

how long should we expect these trackbacks to stay around for? i'll usually notice them the day of posting and delete them myself
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: how long for spam to get removed Reply with quote

If you don't see them deleted within 1 business day, just send us an email and we'll have them removed for you.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: