BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
account preferences/Administrator Email for formmail use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pantarus3

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: account preferences/Administrator Email for formmail use Reply with quote

I was trying to follow your advice John in concern with the Autoresponder/use of form submission instead, and it says to go to control panel to access blog ID in account preferrences,

What is an example of a blog ID number, what am I looking for?

My administrator email address, Is that the same as the address on my profile, or is there another place in control panel/settings that contains admin. email?

I cant find any tabs that say account preferences or admin. email.

Once I have the proper info, do I just copy and paste from the tutorial your basic code for the form and edit in my info?
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: account preferences/Administrator Email for formmail use Reply with quote

it says to go to control panel to access blog ID in account preferrences

Whenever you see linked text in a tutorial, chances are the link is telling you something. Example:

Quote:
In order to use this script on your weblog, you will need to know the "Blog ID" of your BlogHarbor weblog. If you do not know your BlogHarbor Blog ID Number, please access the Account Preferences control panel to retrieve your Blog ID Number.

So to access the Account Preferences control panel, you would click on the link and see where you end up...

My administrator email address, Is that the same as the address on my profile

Yes, it is the same address as your profile.

Once I have the proper info, do I just copy and paste from the tutorial your basic code for the form

Yes, you would paste it into an article or Web Page and you would customize it as you see fit.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: