BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How stats are collected?
Goto page Previous  1, 2 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Site Stats and Web Server logs have caught up, we are now up to date on stats. Be sure to grab your May 16 log file, as it will roll over tonight. If anyone needs the May 16 server log file and is unable to get it before it rolls over to the next week tonight, please contact us.

Thanks again for your patience, and our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this delay.
gristgal

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,

You have my deepest gratitude. Please also pass along my thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to get everything functioning properly again. Very Happy

If anyone ever asks me to recommend a blog host, be assured I will recommend Blog Harbor. Wink You guys are wonderful!
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> Beginner's Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: