BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Content Access Controls now User Permission !?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
porcellij

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Content Access Controls now User Permission !? Reply with quote

Hi John and everyone,

So I thought I was loosing it when I could not find the "Content Access Controls" when i was trying to add a new user a few minutes ago. What I gather is that what used to be named "Content Access Controls" is now named "User Permissions". If so, do take note, and John, it might make sense to update the documentation, for example in http://demo.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2004/12/24/214170.html, it says

To give an existing user access to your blog

1. Click the Settings & Security tab.
2. From the Options list, click Content Access Controls.
3. Click Add User. The Add User page opens.

It should read:

To give an existing user access to your blog

1. Click the Settings & Security tab.
2. From the Options list, click User Permissions.
3. Click Add User. The Add User page opens.

Thanks.

Joseph Porcelli
www.BostonCrimeWatch.com
www.NeighborsForNeighbors.org
www.jpfromjp.com
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Content Access Controls now User Permission !? Reply with quote

Yes, we did rename Content Access Controls to User Permissions in our update on December 2. We thought we got all the documentation updated, but obviously not. Thanks for pointing this out.
porcellij

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Content Access Controls now User Permission !? Reply with quote

john wrote:
Yes, we did rename Content Access Controls to User Permissions in our update on December 2. We thought we got all the documentation updated, but obviously not. Thanks for pointing this out.

My pleasure. Blogharbor rocks!
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: