BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
exceeded maximum allowed bandwidth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jtjohnson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: exceeded maximum allowed bandwidth Reply with quote

John, et al.:

I have just noticed this message hanging up my blog, www.analyticjournalism.com.

I don't know how or why the bandwidth was exceeded, but how to I get out from under this and get back in business?

"Warning: This blog has been disabled because it has exceeded the maximum allowed bandwidth. Please contact your blog provider."

Tkx,
Tom
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: exceeded maximum allowed bandwidth Reply with quote

Looks like a secondary issue related to the problem we had with your account earlier. I will fix this for you.
jtjohnson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many tkx, John. BTW, where do we stand on the account renewal thing? Was the server company able to process my payment or ?????

Happy holidays,
Tom Johnson
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's discuss this offline, please follow up via email if you wish to discuss that issue.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: