BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Working with Custom CSS
Goto page Previous  1, 2 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phil arnold

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John:

Please look at the last line of my previous post. It says, "Left Column Main Page Component TITLE Font. Your answer refers to Main Page TEXT font.

Therefore, do you have a different hint for changing the Main Page Title font from red to gold. It should be easier if it's not a link, right?

Thanks, Phil Arnold
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're misinterpreting what I wrote. We were talking about the same thing. I was referring to the text as in the words "Main Page." Yes, the title of what is actually known as the "Category Tree" component. Yep, no matter how we talk about it it's the same thing, the words are a link so they are red. And my instructions are still correct. Maybe you should just try them first? Really, I think if you had just tried my instructions you would see they are correct.
phil arnold

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John:

I agree we are having trouble talking about the same thing. For example, in you previous answer in the orginal thread, I asked:

In my left column, I have three major Component Titles: Recent Articles, Main Page, and My Favorite Links. I assume you are not talking about the titles when you say "Links." Correct?

You answered: Correct.

I believe the answer should have been: The Component Titles "Recent Articles: and "My favorite Links" are not links. The title "Main Page" is a link.

Do you see how I would have been confused about "Main Page" by your original answer?

Anyway, at least I got the fort size increased on all the Category titles. Thanks for the help. I'll read up on the tutorials and try changing the color of the links text later.

Phil Arnold
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: