BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
confidence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
londonhotelroom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: confidence Reply with quote

Hi,
I am a paid member with your blog and plan to pay you much more as I am planning to bank high on you. But I get technical prob;lmes many times with our blogs (like stats for often) and this make me think many times that how safe is to bank on blogharbor ONLY. Please advise that you have long term plans and why there is technical problme at times.

thanks.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: confidence Reply with quote

I get technical prob;lmes many times with our blogs (like stats for often)

The stats issue you are referring to, stats not being processed as promptly as they should be, has been resolved.

Please advise that you have long term plans

We do indeed have long term plans as well as short term plans to improve the features and reliability of the service.

why there is technical problme at times

The very nature of technology is such that there will always be problems at times, and unfortunately I wouldn't expect our service to be an exception. I think that what distinguishes one company or service from another is how they handle such problems when they arise.

Are they honest and acknowledge problems? Do they work to find solutions, both temporary and permanent? Do they listen to feedback from customers? Do they support customers when problems occur?

We strive not only to provide a powerful and reliable blogging environment, but to make sure that the answers to the above questions are positive ones.
artatcomo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another confidence builder is that BlogWare/Blogharbor does not lock in their users. The export capablity allows the user to keep all of their hours of work. I remember my first blog at Homestead. The first year was $29, the second was $59, and the third was going to be $89. When I did not like the trend and quit, all my posts disappeared(I did find one on the wayback machine).
http://www.artifactor.org/
ojedapaco

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: confidence Reply with quote

londonhotelroom wrote:
Hi,
I am a paid member with your blog and plan to pay you much more as I am planning to bank high on you. But I get technical prob;lmes many times with our blogs (like stats for often) and this make me think many times that how safe is to bank on blogharbor ONLY. Please advise that you have long term plans and why there is technical problme at times.

thanks.

Hola London,

Sorry to hear that you've experienced problems here. My experience has been quite the opposite. From day one, the folks here have been extremely prompt and helpful in answering any questions I've had.

I hope things turn around for you. This is, in my opinion, a very reliable, friendly service.

Best,

Paco Ojeda

The VU: Vallarta Undiscovered
Puerto Vallarta's First Podcast
www.vallartaundiscovered.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: