BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Photoalbums Again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abacquer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Photoalbums Again Reply with quote

Hi John,

Okay by now you're probably tired of hearing from me on photo albums, my various feature/improvement requests still stand on record, so I won't repeat them.

But can you explain why there are no NEXT or PREVIOUS links on this photo?

http://unbecominglevity.blogharbor.com/blog/Photos/Family/Events/NewKittens/_archives/2005/11/27/1423839.html

Thanks John!
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Photoalbums Again Reply with quote

Okay by now you're probably tired of hearing from me on photo albums, my various feature/improvement requests still stand on record, so I won't repeat them.

Not tired of hearing them, but you're right that there's no need to repeat them. At least not for our sake. We do have them on record, and many other users have noted similar feelings, and we do intend to implement updates to photo albums in the future based on yours and others suggestions. We would have been there by now but we've had to spend a lot of time this year working on performance and stability of the system, and as a result feature upgrades have unfortunately been delayed.

Yes, I can, and I think it's a bug we are tracking... Did you post these photos by moblog email shortcuts? We are seeing a bug where photos sent by email shortcuts don't get their Next/Prev links properly updated. There is a workaround, go to one of the recent photos without the links in your control panel, and open the photo for editing. Just click the Save button on the Edit Photo page (you don't have to actually edit anything) and the whole chain of photos in the album will have their Next/Prev links updated. Our developers have this one on their radar and will be working on solving this one as soon as they can.
abacquer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Photoalbums Again Reply with quote

john wrote:

Yes, I can, and I think it's a bug we are tracking... Did you post these photos by <a href="http://demo.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2004/6/3/82278.html">moblog email shortcuts</a>?

The links appear to be fixed now, editting and saving the photos again seems to correct the problem.

In response to your question, no, these were not posted via email. I uploaded them individually through the web front end.

Thank you for your responses, John! Smile
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Photoalbums Again Reply with quote

Thanks, you're right. We'll try to get this cleared up asap.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: