BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Testimonials

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Testimonials Reply with quote

We just added a box on the sidebar of our home page called "What our Customers Say" for testimonials.

If you're interested in having your testimonial appear on our home page, please post your testimonial to this thread. Include your real name if you want it to appear, and the URL of your weblog if you would like us to link your name to your site.

Thanks for your support!
des

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked long and hard and tried a variety of blogging platforms before discovering, first the Blogware software and then BlogHarbor as the reseller. It's a great content management and blogging product and the BlogHarbor support can't be matched. I recommend BlogHarbor especially for non-technical (like myself) business owners who want to set up an individual or group blog with great features, know that the system is scalable and know that they will have great support.
Author, 7 Step Business Blog
http://www.7stepbusinessblog.com
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your kind words, Des! I've already added an excerpt from your post here to the random testimonials shown on our home page. Thank you! Very Happy
greensheep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: I've come HOME. Reply with quote

Just wanted to say that as I've become more familiar with blogs, and
their respective servers and platforms, I've got to say that Blogharbor ROCKS. You make my work fun, efficient, and appealing to others. Razz

For a serious blog, with a professional look, it is truly the best option - and the small price per month for a really professional service, as compared to some of the free servers/platforms out there - is so worth it. Keep up the great work. Smile

Mac at ASKEW
http://askew.blogharbor.com
tcccoach

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Sticky Testimonials Reply with quote

I am technically challenged and chose Blogharbor over better-known blog hosts because of the greater flexibility and the excellent customer support offered by Blogharbor (Read John). I decided very wisely. Blogharbor’s support has been exemplary and they keep making improvements to increase flexibility and features. I can ask the dumbest questions and always get quick, accurate, and respectful responses. What a deal.

Bill Dueease Very Happy
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Sticky Testimonials Reply with quote

I can ask the dumbest questions and always get quick, accurate, and respectful responses. What a deal.

In all seriousness, that may in fact be the greatest testimonial any technology service company could ever receive. Thank you.
tcccoach

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Sticky Testimonials Reply with quote

If the shoe fits, wear it. Enjoy the walk. You earned it. I stand behind my tribute to you and will gladly support you publishing my testimonial.

Anyone who is trying to explain technical information to much lesser qualified and normally insecure (in the subject matter at hand) people like me so they not only understand the solutions, but feel good about having asked and about finally knowing, without feeling put down or foolish could greatly benefit from watching you at work.

PS I created another problem, which I solved on my own, by reading the simple instructions you referred me to. I feel like I am in control of my blog and it feels great, even though I know I have only touched no more than 2% of the possibilities.

Bill
kangenwater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Easy To Build Reply with quote

Thanks BlogHarbor for a really simple blog platform. I am a leader with a busy organization, and very little time to spend on maintaining a website for a resource that would keep our people informed, trained, and inspired. There are some wonderful features here that have made my life really easy, like selective user permissions for instance, allowing me to give access to only certain categories for posting. Most of the blogs I looked into provided nowhere near the detail without getting into seriously complicated stuff that I am not able to navigate just yet. I am still learning as I go, and I'm sure my pages will look much more sophisticated a year from now, but for now, BlogHarbor has given a great template with which to create a super team site!
www.kangenworldteam.com
Thanks
Laura Morris
Enagic USA
www.watertolive.net
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: