BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sitepal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esprit2004

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Sitepal Reply with quote

I'm having trouble trying to get Sitepal to work in the left sidebar.

The javascript doesn't work correctly, but that doesn't surprise me because I could never get javascript from Sitemeter to work with blogharbor, either.

So, I've been using regular HTML and that isn't working right, either. The background changes and the voice changes.

So, is there something else I should be doing when I create a component?

Over at Sitepal, I am given the choice of the following coding formats:

Standard Web Page (java)
Web page - no java
Flash

Or does SitePal not work with blogharbor?

Thank you.

john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Sitepal Reply with quote

Quote:
because I could never get javascript from Sitemeter to work with blogharbor, either.

I and other users have used Sitemeter for years. There's no reason why it shouldn't work.

Quote:
Over at Sitepal, I am given the choice of the following coding formats:

Standard Web Page (java)
Web page - no java
Flash

My guess would be to go with standard...

Quote:
Or does SitePal not work with blogharbor?

I can't imagine why it wouldn't work here or anywhere else. There's nothing here that should cause a problem

How about you give us a link to look at that shows how you implemented it? Troubleshooting theoretical web implementations is pretty much impossible. Wink
esprit2004

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, John. I still have never been able to get anything java to work on BlogHarbor, but the standard web page format always works for me. The Sitepal glitch turned out to be with them and after a week, they got it fixed.
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have never been able to get anything java to work on BlogHarbor, but the standard web page format always works for me.

I assume you mean javascript and not java, and again there is nothing about a BlogHarbor site which should prevent you from using a javascript. I can only assume you are not implementing the javascript properly. If there's something you implemented that does not work and you believe you have done everything properly, please start a new thread where you explain explicitly and in detail what you did, what you expected to happen, and what happened instead; we will be happy to review your efforts and let you known where you erred.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: