BlogHarbor Home Page
FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  UsergroupsRSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Article Title and Insert Images Questions for John

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phil arnold

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 am    Post subject: Article Title and Insert Images Questions for John Reply with quote

Here two little questions you could help me with.

Recently, I posted an article with a very long title. It took up a full line and a few words carried over to a second line. Question: Is it possible for me to insert the line break where I want, so I can have two lines of approximately equal title text?

Often I post 15 or more photos with my blog articles. Each picture requires me to 1) click the Insert Image icon, 2) click on Choose Image, (3) scroll to the bottom of the box if the file is on page 2 or 3, (4) click the correct page, (5) click the correct file. Question: If all pictures are from one file, is there any quick way to come back to it each time, without having to go through the above sequence again and again? It would be such a time saver.

Thanks,

Phil Arnold, ElvisBlog.net
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Article Title and Insert Images Questions for John Reply with quote

Unfortunately, the answer is no to both questions.
Search all BlogHarbor support resources.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlogHarbor Community Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: